Friday, April 24, 2009

The Silent Word

Hello folks..!! Last Wednesday marked the end of an era.(If you can call it so). I came down the winding roads one last time as an "Engineer". I remember some 3 and half years ago i came up this winding roads as a "NOBODY". It was raining heavily then, and i thought the rains wanted to tell me to get lost from the wilderness of Munnar. Call it symbolic, it was raining heavily when we(me, Nehra and Achayn) were leaving. The rains were crying for us, they simply wanted to tell us that we are going to miss Munnar. Now the idea of relating this rain and our departure was not mine. It was Achayan i think. However i liked it, i was lost in that very thought for quite some time. And when i left, i did not even tell a word to my own MAALAM boys, for the fear of breaking down. Yes my dear friends, for the first time in years i am feeling so depressed, so dejected, so unimportant.
Ahhhhhhhhhh... the solitude is killing me. I just hope you guys would understand my silent words.
The Gods would hear my silent prayers for you. I am stopping here... I can't think of anything else right now. And hey.. i promise to, keep my promise, of writing about MAALAM. And i swear that i will not try writing anything serious or scentimental in my blog hereafter.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ithinakath enganeyada comment add cheyyunnath?????????
chumma cheyyua. kittiya kitti.
ini karyathilekk.........
eda !@#$%^&@#@$Q#* (ente maryada karanam itrem).. 4varsham!!!! 4long years ninne poloru borante kude irinn konacha enneyum renjithineyum patti oru VAKK??
THENDIIIII

Siva said...

da keep on postin..i am waiting for new posts...

4 yearsile ellam purath varatte...
:P :)