Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Confused.

So all you people out there, how are you? Hmmm now i have a problem, as for the nature of my blog i am very confused...!!
I have come across some very impressive blogs that are highly specialized with their contents. Intially I thought I would start some kind of blog-forum(don't know, if that is the correct usage) for Electrical Engineers or something like that. But then I had second thoughts about it..!! Just for your information I want all of you to know that I am just another 'Jack Of All Trades, Master Of None'. Alright i know what you are thinking. So let me make this simple for you. I am gonna have a complete no-sense blog. Now if you have the time and wits to read this please, be my geust. And if its the other way around please don't hesitate to......

No comments: