Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The MONDAY SYNDROME.

Hi everyone...!! I just cant stop writing. I had always wanted to write. I have even written some poems when i was in my ninth or tenth grade. I can't comment upon the quality of my writings, for that is left to others. Now where are we going? I was intending, to tell you about the Monday Syndrome. Now please don't search the medical dictionaries, you won't find it there. In fact I coined this term a few minutes ago. It refers to a set of concurrent things, that usually form an identifiable pattern, apparently on all Mondays.
Now our college does not have regular classes on Saturdays and Sundays. Now if you think what is the big deal with that, I would like to inform you that almost all other professional colleges in our state does not have the Saturdays off. My point is that, two days off from the "hectic schedule", can really let your engines cool. Chances are high that you may get accustomed to the warmth of your quilt, and would develop a liking for some "hard 'n hot" beverages. (Oh!!! come on you know what is a hard n hot drink..??!!). You may also start talking about inflation, price rise, Iraq war, Global warming and even the Abhi-Ash wedding. This can go on and on late into the Sunday nights. This is not the case with everyone. Some have a tendency to find a corner in the room and just fall into sleep. (I have tried it, but seems i don't have the tendency.) Don't you dare have the slightest idea, that they are morons..?? They are the best friends. Well well... the dawn is here.
Now as the old saying goes, Early to bed, early to rise. The ones who went to the bed early the previous night wakes up, they look around and discuss the previous night. These conversations are really interesting

No comments: