Monday, May 5, 2008

The Dilemma...!!!

I had been thinking of having a blog for the past two years. As you can see there is another blog called Gocrazy in my name. What on earth do you think? Its left unfinished not because i don't have anything to tell the world, its simply because i was so lazy.If you have a question why i am using a new blog, its not because i am lazy to delete the old one. Its just that i couldn't find an option to delete it. Now, it does not mean that i am not lazy now. As a matter of fact i am forced to write this now, because ,i am so bored since i am having a two month vacation. I could tear that idiot who thought of giving us a vacation so long, into. Well, well.. i think i am overdoing a bit. Anyways I am Anand, pursuing my bachelors degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering at the College of Engineering Munnar. Currently i finished my sixth semester, of course exams are over, you know that. And before i finish off my first post let me just tell you that, like every semester beginning i am hopefully waiting for the new one. And this time i am very hopeful about my usual resolutions of, being up-to-date in class, getting high internals, no bunking, regular labs blah blah..!!
Do not give me that wicked laugh...!! Please yaaar after all this is the last time i can make this resolutions. Hahahahaha.

1 comment:

പരുന്ത്‌ said...

NOW U GOT A BLOG
HOW IT FEEL
MY BLOG IS
BLACKHAWK4U